[yellowdog-general] Re: [yellowdog-general] Re: More Powerbook install problems

perry (perryp@shore.net)
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 11:25:30 -0400

At 7:24 PM -0600 4/6/99, Dan Burcaw wrote:
>Trust me, thats not updated.
>ftp.yellowdoglinux.com is a round robin address to our "official mirrors".
>Basically we don't have enough bandwidth to server a a linux distribution
>so the only people that grab from our servers directly are the mirrors.

ok. just out of curiosity, is there a list of urls to the mirrors, or
should i just be going through ftp.yellowdoglinux.com each time? sometimes
i get no response, which i attribute to the lame network setup we have here
at work. some sites work, others don't.

thanks,
-perry