Re: More powerbook woes

Subject: Re: More powerbook woes
From: Chad Carlin (chad@sgidal.dallas.sgi.com)
Date: Tue Aug 03 1999 - 22:11:19 MDT

David,

I think this is the 2.2.10 kernel that I currently run my PBG3 with.

ftp://ftp.linuxhq.org/kernel/v2.2/linux-2.2.10.tar.gz

Make sure you download with binary turned on. When you get it,
uncompress and un tar it and place the vmlinux binary in your system
folder.

Thinking back, the way I installed things to begin with was with 2.2.6.
Right after the successful install with that I switched to 2.2.10.

I was just looking at ydl's ftp server and found this:
ftp://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/yellowdoglinux/pub/yellowdog/kernel/99_pbg3/vmlinux.gz
Since this is the latest from YDL this would be my first pick.

Sorry you got me at the end of the day. I start to get a little
scattered after about 16 hours or so.

Chad

--