XFS and Upgrading to CS 1.1

Subject: XFS and Upgrading to CS 1.1
From: Renner (renner@terra.borderline.org)
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 09:05:25 MDT

Well,

Everything was runnign fairly decent before the Upgrade, I had X running
happy in 1024x768x mills using the FBDev server, but no sound. Since
upgrading to CS 1.1, I have sound now (yay) but X refuses to start saying
that it cannot connect to unix/:7100. Having gone back through the
archives, it seemed that XFS wasn't running, so I checked it and strangely
enough, it was. I restarted it anyway and tried to startx again, same
error. Rebooting the server and messing arouns with xfs hasn't helped out
so far.

Anyone got some suggestions?

(B&W G3 450 w 17in Apple Studio)

Thanks,