Thanks Ben, works great and a new question for all.

Subject: Thanks Ben, works great and a new question for all.
From: Evan Read (eread@netaccess.co.nz)
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 01:58:22 MDT

Hey all,

Thanks Ben. KSysv worked like a charm. And now I know a litte more about
Linux admin. Always a good thing.

Now for my new question for all.

Netscape 4.61 has crashed on me for the last time!!!!!! Next time, I am sure I
am gonna have major data loss (yes, X freezes and I can't escape)....

I need to find a PPC RPM of an STABLE version of Netscape. Something old and
something that won't hate my system. 4.5? 4.01? I don't give a rats ass...

I NEED SOMETHING ELSE!!!!

I would use Mozilla if it was possible to run on PPC Linux. Grrrrr!!!!!!!

Thanks.

Ev.