RE: yellowdog-general Digest 22 Feb 2000 00:11:29 -0000 Issue 81

Subject: RE: yellowdog-general Digest 22 Feb 2000 00:11:29 -0000 Issue 81
From: Jeff Ridder (jridder@gci.net)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 00:28:50 MST

Are you trying to install on the 9.1GB Ultra Wide Drive? Do you have Apples
Ultrawide controller? If I remember correctly, on mine I had to find a
special Kernel that someone had already compiled for that controller. I
thought the most recent kernels had the support in them.

Jeff Ridder
jridder@gci.net