Re: Successful Sofware RAID on g4 Sawtooth

Subject: Re: Successful Sofware RAID on g4 Sawtooth
From: Ed Jaeger (ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 08:59:20 MST

The formatting on that was awful. Here it is, more condensed:

/dev/hda7 / ext2 defaults 1 1
/dev/hda6 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/hda5 /mnt/macvol hfs defaults 0 0
/dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy ext2 noauto 0 0
/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom iso9660 noauto,ro 0 0
none /proc proc defaults 0 0
none /dev/pts devpts mode=0622 0 0