Re: Anybody running licq?

Subject: Re: Anybody running licq?
From: Robert Fout (rfout@mahi.damien.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 16:39:29 MST

I am using licq version 0.61-2, and it works fine. Couldn't use the later
version (0.70c-1), it kept seg faulting on me. I'm using the default version
of QT that is installed with YDL 1.1

Bob
"The knack to flying is learning how to
throw yourself at the ground and miss."

>From "Life the Universe and Everything"
by Douglas Adams

Robert Fout
MacOS Guru and MkLinux/Yellowdog Linux User
rfout@damien.edu
http://osx.damien.edu/rfout/
ICQ# 48433406