Re: CS 1.2 still on for release tomorrow?

Subject: Re: CS 1.2 still on for release tomorrow?
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 14:46:01 MST

> And besides, it not worth it to download right away since the servers will
> be getting hit so hard by so many people trying to download the minute it
> comes out! It will take forever to download, you're better off waiting a
> few days and then downloading, or even just purchase it!

Nah, we have some top notch mirrors, there shouldn't be any problems other
then the mirrors getting a full mirror. (It does take time to transfer
hundreds of megs)

> By the way, Dan what wil the prices be for the new version? And how long
> does it tka e for you to ship it out? Is it like most places that get it to
> you within 2 days, or is it "Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery"?

The prices will be identical. THe packages will support will now recieve
60 days of install support and all packages will include the 3rd cdrom.

The cds won't be shipping for 2-3 weeks. We're putting it online first and
not waiting until we have product to ship..

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/