Turbomouse issues

Subject: Turbomouse issues
From: Benjamin S Donley (bdonley@seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 00:28:12 MST

I'm running a beige G3 with kernel 2.2.6-16

I must have chosen the wrong mouse setup during the install, 'cause none of the
buttons on my Kensington Turbo Mouse do anything except mouse1.

In previous installs, I've been able to use the different buttons just fine.
I'm not sure how I can switch it, though.

A separate issue is that the two top buttons on the Turbo Mouse are quite
awkward for me to use. I was wondering if there's a way to make it so that the
middle button is invoked by holding both the left and the right at the same
time.

Any help is appreciated.

 - Ben