Re: New version of Xpmac accelerated for Rage128, Mach64, with usb available

Subject: Re: New version of Xpmac accelerated for Rage128, Mach64, with usb available
From: Jason Haas (jhaas@www.linuxppc.org)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 13:29:50 MST

On Sun, 16 Jan 2000, Kevin Hendricks wrote:

> ***PLEASE NOTE***: The URL's given below are on my work desktop
> workstation which I need to do my research and can't handle a big load
so
> please check at Robert Shaw's G3 site http://www.linuxppc.org/blueg3/
> first for revision 8 before downloading it from the URL's given below.

Please do download it from Robert's site. Our servers are used to that
kind of load. Plus, it's on our dime, which is what it's there for. I'll
give it a home in the ftp.linuxppc.org site as well.

Cheers,

Jason Haas, jhaas@linuxppc.com
LinuxPPC Inc, http://www.linuxppc.com

Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious animal on earth.