Re: Some questions

Paul Oertel (tengu@mb.kcom.ne.jp)
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 04:56:46 +0900

It's good to know that the problem isn't serious. Out of curiosity which
package is it that puts the Redhat message up? I didn't choose the
everything option but I know everything about every package I installed.

Thank you,
Paul

At 3:37 PM 99.7.14, Dan Burcaw wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, Paul Oertel wrote:
>
> > Dear Yellow Dog listers,
> >
> > I have a couple questions.
> >
> > 1. When YDL is booting I get the following error:
> >
> > Finding module dependencies
> > Can't open/lib/modules/2.2.6/modules.dep
>
> This can be safely ignored.
>

> > During installation I got the following error:
> >
> > /usr/lib/linuxconf/redhat/redhat.so.1.13.14
>
> same with this.. the "everything" option installs a package that puts up
> this.
>
> > I was wondering if the two were related and what I can do to fix them.
> >
> > 2. Also during boot the message saying that AppleTalk Services has started
> > doesn't Start on the next line as expected but begins right after the [ OK
> > ] of the previous service. I doubt this is a problem but it is esthetically
> > unpleasing.

ComiConnection --> The ultimate guide to DC Comics
www.shirokuma.com/comiconnection/
pbearpro@mb.kcom.ne.jp