Install docs for v1.1

Velasquez, Carlos (carlos.velasquez@ssmb.com)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:52:20 -0400

Hello,

Well, I just made my way through the crowds at MacWorld Expo and my first
stop was at the YDL booth (must say, you guys were much more together than
the LinuxPPC group down in the other side of the floor.) Anyway, I was
pleasantly surprise to find out that I was able to buy Champion Server 1.1
as the gang showed it off.

I want the documentation before I install it but haven't found it anywhere
on your site. I did find the docs for version 1.0 however. Is 1.1
documentation available yet? If so, can someone point me to the link?

Carlos

C.F. Velasquez
Asst. Vice President
Global Database and Technology Division