RE: Not reading CD-ROM.

Velasquez, Carlos (carlos.velasquez@ssmb.com)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 13:51:09 -0400

Dude,

That is my next step, I plan on installing from my Jazz Drive (because SCSI
devices are supported.) I figure if my CD drive is a problem, why not copy
the entire CD to my jazz and install from there. If that fails then I guess
I will have to think about installing from another Mac (acting as an FTP
server source.) I am hoping to get YDL and Champion server up and running
soon, althought after reading all the other messages sent to the listserve,
I shudder to think of all the X problems I am going to have--and I know I
will have some.

Carlos

P.S. Where can I get the mountX extension? Do you have a URL I can go to?
C.F. Velasquez
Asst. Vice President
Global Database and Technology Division
Salomon Smith Barney, Inc.