CS 1.2 installer

Subject: CS 1.2 installer
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 14:53:15 MST

For anyone that was not using CS 1.2 kernels with the CS 1.2 ramdisk and
getting a seg fault after language selection, I've fixed this problem.

If you are using a Mac, I strongly suggest using our stock vmlinux.

Folks with certain CHRP or PReP machines may have to use their own
patched kernel for their hardware. If this is the case, use the ramdisk
at: http://www.terraplex.com/~dburcaw/ramdisk.image.gz

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/