Bravo on the Boot disk

Subject: Bravo on the Boot disk
From: Evan Read (eread@netaccess.co.nz)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 15:47:59 MST

Well, the wait was worth it ;)

That Tasty Morsel disk I burnt rocks! Booted a new slot loading iMac on it
that has NEVER been booted into anything before so it was a virgin ;)

Got ethernet card talking to DHCP server and was away checking mail and
stuff, all on this disk ;). Another guy in the office calls it the "Boot,
Root and Pine" disk ;)

Very flash and very slick. Hope the new, smaller ISO image that we
successfully burned is just as flash and slick ;) It will be going on a G4
today which will be used as a play box and on my iMac tonight.

Life is good (especially since the first LUG meeting in my city congregated
last night ;).

Ev.