Re: ibook cs1.2 and airport

Subject: Re: ibook cs1.2 and airport
From: Kevyn Shortell (kevyn@apple.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 16:48:15 MST

A RedHat guy, GET HIM! heheheh just kidding =)

Kevyn

on 3/23/00 2:12 PM, space aliens forced Todd Masco at tm2b@redhat.com to
write:

> Dan Burcaw wrote:
>>
>> I'm not running airport under Linux yet.. chances are the WaveLan driver
>> may not work out of box on PPC Linux.
>
> I just want to register my extreme interest in this working, too.
>
> [Disclaimer: I am in no way connected to the OS folks at Red Hat,
> I've just been a YDL user for the past year or so.]
> --
> Todd Masco
> tm2b@redhat.com

Kevyn Shortell Apple
Technology Manager Worldwide Developer Relations
kevyn@apple.com http://developer.apple.com/
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left"