Installer errors

Ben Karas (bjk4@po.cwru.edu)
Sun, 2 May 1999 12:09:12 -0500

I just tried installing twice in a row via ftp and failed. The error
occured when the installer tried to download the first rpm,
'setup-1.9.2-3.noarch.rpm'.

The first error message was that an error occured switching to passive
mode. I pressed 'ok' and then 'yes' to retry the download. The error
that I got next was a 'server IO' error. Retrying again resulted in the
'server IO' message again. I did not see any network activity after that
first error message.

Am I the only one with these errors? I'm going to install off of hard
drive, but I don't see this as an ideal solution.

-Ben Karas