Re: Some questions for all

Subject: Re: Some questions for all
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 21:13:59 MST

> 1) Dan or anyone, have the 2.2.12 RPMS with all the automatic and keyboard
> configuration (in light of my last problem) tools come out yet? Perhaps I
> wasn't watching close enough and missed the release, but I remember you wer=

Nope. I've decided to hold off for the 2.2.13 RPMS... waiting for the VGER
kernel tree to sync up to 2.2.13 and then I'll release all of those
goodies. I may do so sooner if it seems the 2.2.13 sync is some time
away..

I also have a little suprise for the 2.2.13 kernel rpms.. :->

Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
   Yellow Dog Linux
   http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/