Re: Kernel 2.2.12

Subject: Re: Kernel 2.2.12
From: jingai (jingai@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 09 1999 - 21:12:29 MDT

>Hmmm.... seeing as though we know these mice work.. perhaps its something
>goofy with the USB cards (even though the keyboard works).
>
>Do you have access to any other USB mice that you could perhaps try?

Not without purchasing another.. already spent $40 on this one :) Have
you ever seen or used this mouse on a system with a PCI USB card (versus
an iMac or B&W G3 or other machine with on-board USB)? I have heard of
people getting USB mice to work fine with the Belkin card, which is why I
purchased it as well, but it didn't work with my mouse. I don't think
it's the card, because nearly every card on the market is based around
the same design, and the same controller (the OPTi chip). I'm curious to
know what controller the iMacs and B&W G3s use....

-jingai