Re: Help with pppdown script...

Subject: Re: Help with pppdown script...
mfassler@newhope.terraplex.com
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 22:16:25 MDT

When you enclose a statement in brackets, you need to put spaces inside
each of the individual brackets.

This: [-f /some/file] won't work.
This: [ -f /some/file ] will work.

Also, it's a good idea to use indentation to make your code more readable,
like this:

if [ some condition ]; then
        (some commands)
        if [ some other condition ]; then
                (some more commands)
        fi
fi

This will make the script easier to read.

--
Mark Fassler
Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.