setting QT's PATH for QT 2. And about .profile

Subject: setting QT's PATH for QT 2. And about .profile
From: Evan Read (evan@netaccess.co.nz)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 04:35:20 MDT

Hey all.

I have attached the INSTALL file that I am reading from and I have set up
the file "~/.profile" like it asks in the way that it asks but when it
comes to "./configure" stage, it still claims my QTDIR variable is set to
"" (nothing).

Anyone have any ideas? Are the .profile files (as suggested for BASH) not
done in YDL? Is there another file I could put the stuff suggested in
INSTALL into that would set it up as need be?

Thanks to all. Great help.

Evan Read.