install error: ftp, ramdisk

Subject: install error: ftp, ramdisk
From: Arwen B. Long (silmaril@brandeis.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 06:57:38 MDT

Hi,

I'm trying to install yellowdog by ftp on a g3 pwbk. Bootx is 1.1.3 . When
I boot to install, I get up to the first attempt to use ftp- dialogue
requires server and then directory for yellowdog. Then the computer looks
up base/stage2.img and tells me that it can't find the second stage
ramdisk. I got it to work once, adjusting the directory pathway; the same
pathway that worked once is not working again.

I looked through the archives & there were a bunch of slightly different
ramdisk problems. Any ideas on this one?

Thanks,

Arwen

--------
please reply to all recipients