Re: how to burn iso to disk

Subject: Re: how to burn iso to disk
From: Aaron Levitt (aaron@ultimatewisdom.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 18:01:38 MDT

[snip]
>Jason Knight wrote:
>>
>> For those of us less knowledgeable of cd burning, what is the process of
>> burning the CS 1.1 image to cd? The university lab has recently been
>> replacing a bunch of machines, so I'm not sure if they still have a mac
>> (with a cdr and toast), I hear they are replacing it with a bunch of NT
>> machines, so hints for either/both would be great.
>> Thanks
>> Jason
>
>Download the iso install.img file, (NT machine) I used Adaptec Easy CD
>Creator, chose to burn the CD from a disk image file, usually iso disk images
>extension is iso, so you may have to rename the file with the iso extension,
>then let it go and it does everything for you, you don't need to burn it on a
>Mac...but it can be done there as well
>Dave

It's simple on a mac. Download the .img. Mount it (I used shrinkwrap).
Drag and drop the image onto Toast. It automatically knew it was ISO and
burned it that way. =)

-Aaron
/^\ ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
\ /
 X "We have solutions, just not for your computer"
/ \ --Microsoft Tech Support