Re: Listserve suggestion...

Subject: Re: Listserve suggestion...
From: John L Grantham (jgrantha@hannover.sgh-net.de)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 01:23:22 MDT

On 22.9.99 4:35 am, Reid Ellis at rae@tnir.mef.org was inspired to say:

>Dan Burcaw <dburcaw@terraplex.com> said:
>>
>> I can add an unsubscription footer on all messages. All in favor?
>
>Hm, nah. How about putting the info in the headers? I've seen something
>like
>this in the past:

>[Assuming that's correct] How about them apples?

Sounds good to me. Though it may not be blatantly obvious enough...

>While we're voting, who votes for a 68k version of Yellow Dog linux? :-)

Well, _I_ vote for supporting NuBus/PDS PowerPCs, especially the Performa
6200. :P

In fact, Dan, if you support them, I'll personally fly to Colorado and
give Potter the biggest dog biscuit he ever got. :-)

cya

John

---

John Grantham | Freelance Graphic and Web Designer | Dipl.-Designer (FH) | Homepage: http://surf.to/multimedia | MacLinux: http://www.maclinux.de/