Re: Help needed / Installation CS 1.2 on 43P 150!

Subject: Re: Help needed / Installation CS 1.2 on 43P 150!
From: Christoph Wissing (wissing@mail.desy.de)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 07:20:09 MDT

> Am i doing something basicaly wrong? I think i did all the things mentioned
> in the installation guide / how-to's...but i get always the same result.

Seems every thing o.k. with your procedure.
Which graphic card is installed in your machine? If your card is not
supported then it may look like you say because after this message the
screen changes (showung this nice pinuguin...).

Something similar my also happen if some features are missing in the
kernel, but that should be excluded if you use the on that shipped with
YDL.

Cheers,

        Christoph