AW: Help needed / Installation CS 1.2 on 43P 150!

Subject: AW: Help needed / Installation CS 1.2 on 43P 150!
O.Stratz@cenit.de
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 07:32:25 MDT

Hi.
The graphics card is a GXT2000 (something from Matrox, don't know exactly).
As far as i know is this card not supported by YDL...but i think it must be
able to install the operating system anyway...maybe the x-server won't run.
I think the installation cd is ok (as far as i can see).

Maybe really the graphics card?

Thanks for your answer.

Oliver Stratz