Re: usb mouse problems

Subject: Re: usb mouse problems
From: Gary Browning (gary@iusb.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 10:26:41 MDT

The mousemode command is for adb mice and not
for usb mice. I visited the facomatic and found that
someone had posted questions and have no answers
listed at http://www.dartmouth.edu/~jonh/lppc-serve/cache/837.html
about the same problem.

Is it supposed to use imps2 for the mouse? That is what
mouseconfig assigns. I noticed that that is what is also
listed in my XF86Config file as well.

Has anybody that has a G4 with a USB mouse been
able to use either NUM-LOCK/= or F11/F12 keys to
emulate the 2nd and 3rd button? I'm still having no
luck.

Thanks,
Gary