Re: Adaptec AHA-2940U2 SCSI Card

Subject: Re: Adaptec AHA-2940U2 SCSI Card
From: Jeff Ridder (jridder@gci.net)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 00:59:51 MDT

According to Adaptec's site, the difference between the cards is the eeprom
on the Mac card is bigger, but thats about it. I suppose you could use a PC
card and it should work, except for getting booted off of it. I may have a
line on a used Mac version if your interested.

Jeff Ridder
jridder@gci.net