Re: ip masquerading

Subject: Re: ip masquerading
From: Paulo Almas (palmas@faroldigital.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 08:10:53 MDT

Itīs very simple just configure the " ip alias" information on /netconf
command menu ......

or configure an interface with the name like this eth0:0 like a virtual
interface into a router and put the ip address that you wish for your
internal network ...

Paulo Almas
FarolDigital New-Business
http://www.faroldigital.com/
palmas@faroldigital.com
Tel.:(62) 286 5120 - Cel.:(62) 9986 1833