Re: Boot-CD doesn't contain System Folder?

Subject: Re: Boot-CD doesn't contain System Folder?
From: Peter Andersen (peterandersen@mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 05:49:41 MDT

You have to burn the complete iso-image consisting of both the partitions
(on one CD). If you are using Toast, theres no need at all to mount the
image, just burn the whole image. Booting should then be done holding down
the c-key since the other methods seem to require some sort of Mac OS system
folder.

Hope this helps
-Peter