Re: Apache Virtual Hosts Help

Subject: Re: Apache Virtual Hosts Help
From: Bacil D. Warren, Lead Programmer (quixotic_raindrop_sw@mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 19:20:19 MDT

A couple of things to check:

- is there a NameVirtualHost directive in the .conf file, and does it have
the correct IP for your server?
- did you restart httpd after editing the .conf ? (Not intended to be
condescending; everyone does it from time to time ;-)

on 8/8/01 6:01 PM, Brian Watson <bcwatso1@uiuc.edu> is purported to have

--
Bacil D. Warren, CNA
Lead Programmer, CEO