Re: Sendmail help

Subject: Re: Sendmail help
From: Darron Froese (darron@froese.org)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 21:19:23 MDT

That means you don't have important development tools installed.

You will need to install tons of different packages in order to compile/make
things properly.

This is a list of some/most of them that you may need to have to compile
things properly:

autoconf-2.13-9
automake-1.4-8
bison-1.28-5
cpp-2.95.3-2u
diffutils-2.7-21
flex-2.5.4a-13
gawk-3.0.6-1
gcc-2.95.3-2u
gcc-c++-2.95.3-2u
gcc-chill-2.95.3-2u
gcc-g77-2.95.3-2u
gcc-objc-2.95.3-2u
glibc-devel-2.2.1-0f
gmp-3.0.1-5
grep-2.4.2-4
groff-1.16-7
kernel-headers-2.4.4-1b
less-358-7
libstdc++-2.10.0-2u
libtool-1.3.5-8b
libtool-libs-1.3.5-8b
m4-1.4.1-3
make-3.79.1-5
newt-0.50.17-1
patch-2.5.4-4
sed-3.02-8

They're all on the YDL 2.0 CD's.

It's much easier to install a development environment during the initial
install than it is to add it after.

--
Darron
darron@froese.org