Epson Stylus Color 480 SXU.

Subject: Epson Stylus Color 480 SXU.
From: Jose M. (josemanuel@valux.org)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 13:00:33 MDT

        Hello!:

                Thanks a lot for your help, but I've back it to the shop, I've not found
the way to put the ink cartidges to the printer!!!, a device without any
button is a Windows-like one :((, so I'll wait and but a HP o anything
better supported with Linux.

Thanks a lot!!.

        Only a question please, why a ftp.terraplex.com... kernel? Can't I
compile a "standard" kernel from ftp.kernel.org, or I need many
patches???. It's something I can't understand...

Regards.

--
Salu2.
.-