printer restart command? + reading hfs+ hda in order to import data

Subject: printer restart command? + reading hfs+ hda in order to import data
From: Renaud Muller (renaud.muller@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 11:49:21 MDT

hello again,

I complete my former message with this question: what is equivalent command
in a shell for what can be done with "restart lpd" in printtool?

Mol: I want as well to go on the macos disk hfs+ and cannot use the
recommanded commands "hpmount hda9" and hpcd "System Folder". The system
keeps telling me that I have a system that cannot read hfs+. I followed all
instructions of installation to mount that hda9 in order to take all the
information to import bookmarks, email adresses on linux-mozilla. If I had
known, I would have formatted the hda9 in hfs! I did not know the difference
between both filesystems! Hopefully, one can help?

Thank you for helping me!

Renaud