Re: yellowdog-general Digest 26 Jul 2001 18:44:42 -0000 Issue 468

Subject: Re: yellowdog-general Digest 26 Jul 2001 18:44:42 -0000 Issue 468
From: Stuart Jansen (sjansen@byu.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 17:52:47 MDT

My apoligies to everyone for the last message I sent with the above
subject. It was meant as a personal message. As soon as I hit the send
button I realized I'd forgotten to change the to:, I yanked my ethernet
cable. I suspect the message got out anyway.

So you know I've got some fun little packages available. Feel free to
grab some, but be nice and don't hit my box too hard. Class starts in a
week and I'll definetly be removing them before then. There isn't enough
bandwidth in the resident's network for me to run a server.

--
sjansen@byu.edu