Re: More frequent Powerbook wake-up failures

Subject: Re: More frequent Powerbook wake-up failures
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 17:36:32 MDT

Have you ever tried putting your PowerBook back to sleep when it didn't
wake up properly? Only once since your original post did I have a problem
waking my PowerBook up. I closed it again, waited for the green light to
start blinking, and opened it back up. The second time around it behaved
as expected.

Jim

Paul J. Lucas's bits of Wed, 29 Aug 2001 translated to: