Re: Book Recommendation

Subject: Re: Book Recommendation
From: Ken Schweigert (ken@byte-productions.com)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 11:58:28 MST

I would like to add :

  "A Practical Guide to Linux" by Mark Sobell
  Addison-Wesley Pub Co; ISBN: 0201895498
  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201895498/qid=1009047210/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_6_1/102-2590670-1031363

This was the first linux book I bought and was able to answer any question
that I could think to ask. It's a little dated now (written in 1997) but
is still a valuable reference for me.

-ken schweigert

--
-Ken Schweigert, Aspiring Network Administrator
Byte Productions, LLC