Re: i have a confession to make...

Subject: Re: i have a confession to make...
From: Jonathan Brenes Fernandez (jonathan@nemesis.ulatina.ac.cr)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 08:03:33 MST

Slackware Rules?
I'm currently porting Slackware for powerpc, I have those series
complety ported: a, ap and d. I'm using YellowDog for make static
packages first. Second, I recompiled those packages dynamic.
My port is based no directly from Slackware 8, this port is based in
Splack, port of Slackware for Sparc.

If anyone want make this project a real thing, please write me.

PD.: Sorry for my poor English.
PD2.: Anyone that speak Spanish?