dial-up problems

Subject: dial-up problems
From: Duncan Hames (zesty23@secretservices.net)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 21:04:06 MST

Hi, I just installed 1.2.1 on my 5500/250. I'm using an external 56k modem to dial in to my ISP, which YDL auto-detected first time. When I attempt to connect using RH Dialer, the modem dials the number, i get all the connection noises etc., but then nothing. I went into debug from the panel which has all the ISP accounts, and i get

Welcome to NetSpace Online Systems,
please choose an option.

then it has a series of options like this:

a)option
b)option
c)option
d)option

How can i get the modem to choose one of these options?

Send someone a cool Dynamitemail flashcard greeting!! And get rewarded.
GO AHEAD! http://cards.dynamitemail.com/index.php3?rid=fc-41