Re: dial-up problems

Subject: Re: dial-up problems
From: Iain Stevenson (iain@IainStevenson.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 02:18:41 MST

I'm not sure how RH dialer works but the pppd software usually makes use of
a script and the program 'chat'. The main purpose of the script is to
negotiate connection past router login procedures. It would be worth
checking out the pppd documentation and also maybe looking at diald (a dial
on demand daemon).

  Iain