Re: Dual G4 ("blue light") install issues - SOLVED

Subject: Re: Dual G4 ("blue light") install issues - SOLVED
From: Dennis Morrison (dennis@tristream.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 18:04:58 MST

Stupid stupid stupid me..

After the millionth time looking at the wacked out "OF" screen I
thought to myself.."If I saw this kind of screen under any other
circumstance, I'd think video problem."

Then it dawned on me.

I have two video cards in this thing (even though I currently only
have one 19")

Swapped to the other video card and presto - YDL installer.

This might be something to add to a section of the support site for
stupid people..I can get some video card specs if it seems useful to
the YDL team.

Now, back to linux! :)

Thanks again,
dennis