Directory url for YDL ftp install?

Subject: Directory url for YDL ftp install?
From: Marc Stergionis (stermarc@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 08:54:07 MST

I'd like to take a stab at an ftp install of YDL and have been able to
get through all the installer prompts (past my TCP inputs) until I get to
FTP Setup.

I have tried every variation I can think of on the address

(top line)
ftp.linuxberg.com

(second line)
/Yellowdog/champion-1.2/ppc/YellowDog

(the address I'm reaching in an ftp client on a second computer next to
the install "candidate" via the YDL website)

I've tried adding ftp:// in front, removing the YellowDog off the end,
adding a / after the final YellowDog and leaving a slash so the url ends
as

ppc/

The result is always:

"unable to retrieve 2nd stage ramdisk. Failed to connect to server

Any ideas?

marc

---------------
Marc Stergionis
Community Relations & website author
Reachable at: 406.455.5462 or benefis@benefis.org
Fax: 406.455.4184

Benefis Healthcare ... Compassionate Care -- The Family Choice

East Campus West Campus
1101 26th St. S. 500 15th Ave. S.
Great Falls, MT 59405 Great Falls, MT 59405
                    406.455.5000
                  www.benefis.org