Re: yaboot fails to start install

Subject: Re: yaboot fails to start install
From: Gordon Neault (gordo-x@shaw.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 10:53:46 MST

Okay, good info Alec. It never occurred to me that disk copy might have
burning incorporated; but obviously a complete image would be formatted
correctly.
What about OSX's propensity to ask you to "prepare" a blank disk upon
insertion? Do you run disk copy first then insert the CD while it is the
active app?