What devices of mine work with YDL 2.1?

Subject: What devices of mine work with YDL 2.1?
From: Patrick Klee (drwho@futureks.net)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 13:09:33 MST

Hi all!
        After using SuSE, Debian and Yellow Dog. I love Yellow Dog! :-)

I need to know how to get my devices to work with Yellow Dog. I have an iMac
DVSE with 128MB of RAM and ALL USB devices, including: Epson Stylus Scan
2500, Kritter USB Webcam, Que Externel CD-Burner and that's it. I am also
using the 2.2.19 kernel because 2.4.10 that came with 2.1 is broken, for one
thing, ppp doesn't work in 2.4. So what I am getting at is, I want to
compile 2.2.20 and the latest 2.4 kernel. I know nothing about kernel
compiling, and there are so many to choose from. BenH, BitKeeper and Linus's
kernels. Can someone please help me choose. If you want to mail me
personally, say in your subject, "Help with your 2.1 YDL." The reason? get
1000 mails a day and can easily miss your email. Well thanks for your hel in
advance. *ruff* :-)

Patrick