Mol flashing disk icon 9.2.2

Subject: Mol flashing disk icon 9.2.2
From: badpenguin (badpenguin@ie-commerce.net)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 02:03:06 MST

Ooops now i've broked it.

I upgraded my mac to 9.2.2 and lo the mol is broken fried x windows and
everything with horrific fsck consequences. Has anyone had a similar problem
or should mol work with 9.2.2 log file comes up like this

<*> Unknown gestalt selector 'dvrf'
<*> Unknown gestalt selector 'ofpt'

looping over I assume this means it doesn't recognise the system....

Any help or enlightenment much grateful for.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/