ISO Burning on Mac with Toast Titanium.

Subject: ISO Burning on Mac with Toast Titanium.
From: cubisss (cubisss@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 01:28:44 MST

Iım afraid I must be missing something terribly elementary, as usual.

Very new, but know some PHP and SQL and want to install Linux on my old 7200
to run Apache and email hosting... Have been told Yellow Dog is the way to
go... So..

I Downloaded the file fuji-2.1-20011105-install.iso from
ftp://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/iso/

Iım trying to create this CD and not having any luck. According to the other
messages on the list, this should be really easy. Iım running Mac OS 8.6 and
using Toast 5.0.2 to burn. I set it on ISO 9660, did not mount the image,
and dragged the file onto Toast.
When I drag the .iso onto toast it says ³Toast cannot detect the format of
³fuji-2.1-20011105-install.iso². Click continue if you are sure this is a
valid disk format.

If I click continue I get a dialog asking for Pregap and Postgap sectors and
sector size.

Iıve tried everything I can imagine but do not seem to be able to get an ISO
disk. Iıve tried Select and Mount.

I tried Disk Copy and Stuffit to mount or expand the .iso file, I know Iım
not supposed to, but it wonıt mount. How or what am I missing?

Thanks in advance.