Re: Mol flashing disk icon 9.2.2

Subject: Re: Mol flashing disk icon 9.2.2
From: Chris Boot (bootc@worldnet.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 12:50:27 MST

Hi,

I get the same problem, but if I wait long enough (30 seconds or so) MOL
ends up starting up fine. It's just a matter of time before the Mac OS
decides to boot correctly.

HTH,
Chris Boot

--
Chris Boot
bootc@mac.com

"Apparently if you play the Windows NT CD backwards you hear satanic messages" "You think that's bad, if you play it forwards it installs Windows NT!" -- orlando