Installation for a Mac G3/Beige with LinuxPPC already loaded

Subject: Installation for a Mac G3/Beige with LinuxPPC already loaded
From: Steve Jardine (sjardine@acm.org)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 21:55:53 MST

All,

    I have a Beige G3 that has MacOS 7.x and LinuxPPC2000 (with yaboot loader I
think??) I do not have Administrator permissions for the OS (although I bought it
with Mac OS installed - long story). The MacOS side I cannot get to connect to
the rest of my home network ( No Admin permissions).

    Can anyone come up with a method in which I can load from CD (or the net) YDL
2.1 over the LinuxPPC install??

    Steve...