Re: MD5 checksum

Subject: Re: MD5 checksum
From: Andrew Stout (astout2@swarthmore.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 23:39:07 MST

Had the same problem. Downloaded the source from xemacs.org, that
worked better. Still haven't figured out about the whole 'optional'
packages yet, couldn't find the base packages on the xemacs.org
website. Have bigger fish to fry at the moment (like moving to
Scotland). And have decided that it would be better just to bite the
bullet and learn vi.

This will probably be my last post--I'm unsubscribing (let's hope it
goes better than certain other recent attempts...) because my email
can't take the throughput right now, and access will be uncertain
until I'm set up on the other side of the pond. Thanks to you all
for your help...and I imagine I'll be back before too long...

Andrew Stout