yellowdog-general Digest 11 Jul 2000 02:02:29 -0000 Issue 195

Subject: yellowdog-general Digest 11 Jul 2000 02:02:29 -0000 Issue 195
john.newsom@bsd405.com
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 06:11:25 MDT

Hello list people,

I have been fiddling with YDL 1.2 on a Powerbook G3 1999, 128 MB RAM, 400 MHZ.
This list, along with other Linux resources, has been very helpful in solving a
variety of install problems. I have successfully got 24 bit color in X-windows
(KDE), use F11 and F12 as 2nd and 3rd mouse buttons, and downloaded and built
latest PHP, MYSQL and APACHE versions (the whole reason I am trying Linux). I
hope I can contribute to the list as time goes on.

Now, my problem: I have an invalid argument in my SWAP partition setup, so SWAP
fails at boot. (I must have screwed up during the install) I have tried using
LinuxConf and swapon to change the arguments, but can't see the partition table.
Anyone have a suggestion as to what to do. I am reluctant to reinstall, but
will do that if necessary.

Thanks in advance.

John Newsom